I'm Jack Cooper
A great new British TV comedy show, which started on Channel 4 in 2003. It is nothing like the BBC show The Office because it's not in anyway done like a documentary. The show is more similar to Sean Lock's 15 Stories High - but alot of the show is seen through the eyes of the main two characters who share a flat together.
1) Peep Show is funny.
1) The wrong way to spell the name of the band
- as they are band from the USA and thats how they spell it over there. The name does not translate because that would be silly.
Dream Theater} cover band
1) "Dude it's "ER" you idiot - not Dream Theatre - they're American remember... sidewalks, tomato and all that..."
2) "I'm going to see Dream Theatre"
"Wow thats amazing!!"
"No... not really..."
1) To masterbate
2) To do very little
3) To "shred" on a guitar/keyboard/bass
1) I fancy a wanking session
2) Stop wanking about
3) I don't like Steve Vai - all he does is fret wanking
1) To play tambourine violently
1) Look at him James LaBrieing - hes making a very loud noise.
1) A condom.
This word comes from secretly naming a condom after a guitar player of King Crimson.
1) I'm gagging for a shag. Do you have a Fripp?
1) A greeting
2) A way of expeessing excitement
The word comes from Steve Coogans fictional character Alan Partridge - who had three successful series including a chat show on the BBC
1) I'm Jack Cooper, A-ha! Your John Myung...
2) Oh my God its Rodger Moore - A-ha!
1) A luncheon meat that can be bought at Tescos'. It comes in the shape of a bears face and has eyes and a big smile.
2) To be silly.
1) Mum i'm hungry. I want Billy Bear in my sandwiches.
2) Its left not right you Billy Bear.
邮件由 email@example.com 发出。我们决不会发送垃圾邮件。