a tourist, typically middle-aged and often overweight, who enjoys fudge and similar confections, especially in places like Mackinac Island Michigan or Door County Wisconsin.
"My God, Clark, you almost ran over that fudgie."
Sometimes called deep-dish or pan pizza, an excellent type of pizza originating in Chicago in the early 1940s. Now often misdescribed as "thick crust", the pizza generally has a thin or medium crust made of flour and cornmeal, upon which is laid a thick layer of cheese, with tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes on top. It is available all over the world, although the authenticity is questionable outside of Chicago.
Interestingly, many prominent Chicagoland pizzerias serve only thin pizza (i.e. not Chicago-style) which is also very popular if not moreso among Chicagoans. Some area pizza parlors offer both styles, apparently to cater to out-of-town rubes who want to try Chicago-style.
"I ate a Chicago-style pizza in London and my anus hasn't been right since."
"My grandfather ate Chicago-style pizza at Pizzeria Uno in 1945. He is dead now."
a sleeveless mens undershirt, apparently popular with men of Italian descent, sometimes called a Dago Tee
"Dats a nice look ya got dere wit dat dago T, Tony."
1. Marvel comics character possessing torpedo-shaped body and extraordinary strength. Once he starts moving, he cannot be stopped.
2. A woman possessing large torpedo shaped breasts, or the breasts themselves.
1. "Juggernaut is an unstoppable force."
2. "Get a load of the juggernauts on that juggernaut."
1. slow-cooked roast beef usually served with peppers or giardinera on italian bread, sometimes dipped in gravy. Has nothing to do with Italy, but very popular in Chicago. Not to be confused with Philly cheese-steak
2. a complaint or argument offered by an Italian-American.
3. the penis of an Italian-American male. see italian sausage
1. When I go by my ma's
I always get italian beef.
2. My sister-in-law always has some italian beef.
3. I got your italian beef right here.
From the Spanish: Mucho jamon por dos huevos-- a fat girl.
She was too much ham for my two eggs.
also refers to young poker star Phil Laak, who has appeared on World Poker Tour, for his uncanny resemblance to the early composite sketches of the real Unabomber.
The unabomber rolled on the floor like an assclown after winning a big pot.