10 definitions by
Used to follow up a joke in order to accentuate it.
Derrived from the use of the term by comedian Mike Birbiglia, who was playing on Busta Rhymes' similar use of his own name after his rhymes.
"I like drinking coffee in the morning, but if I reach a point in my life when the best part of waking up is the Folgers in my cup, I don't know if I wanna wake up. Mike Birbiglia!"
1. Used to describe a particularily well played move on the Wii.
2. Used to note anything good pertaining to the general subject of the Wii.
1. "That last punch you made in Wii Sports Boxing was so swiit, guy!"
2. "I can't get over how swiit these
gross out teacher
Anyone or anything which is generally disgusting in appearance or action.
The term is derived from
's "Wizard People".
1. "Look at that hideous couple over there! Such gross out teachers!"
2. "You ate an entire stick of butter? You're a real gross out teacher!"
3. "You left that dirty frying pan sit for a week?! It's growing mold! Gross out teacher!"
Indecisive or neutral.
1. "Quit being so damn chody and choose your pizza toppings!"
2. "Because of
's chodiness, they've become known as the world's
it is monkies
Statement confirming that an agreement is made in which all parties understand the conditions.
Paul - "Eric, I can't stand your incessant bantering about sea mammals. I will pay you fifty dollars to stop."
Eric - "It is monkies."
fucked up whale
1. A person, usually female, with a hideous face.
2. A penis whose width is greater than its length.
is usually used improperly to describe this.
1. "Lookit that little fat girl! She looks like Helga Fugly. What a fucked up whale."
2. "Sally sucked off Bill the other day and told me he has a fucked up whale. I'm surprised she managed to finish."
A sarcastic expression with the same meaning as "thanks for nothing". Usually preceded by a dramatic sigh or pause. Emphasis can be added by following up with an insult.
Origins believed to be a typo of "fridge".
Paul - "I was out of toothpaste so I used some of yours, but managed to finish off that too. I can't get any for you now 'cause I have to get to work."
Eric - "Well gridge, you dick. You know I suffer from halitosis. That toothpaste was medicated."
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
邮件由 firstname.lastname@example.org 发出。我们决不会发送垃圾邮件。