Originating in Northern California, this word is used mostly by the skater, wigger and stoner subcultures.
1. Can be a substitute for "Much", and can be used to describe great in quanity. (example 1)
2. A substitute for "Very" and is used to indicate a large degree of a quality. Used most often to describe good qualities. (example 2)
3. similar in usage to "Indisputably" or "Definitely", used to describe the certainty or accuracy of something. (example 3).
1. "I got hella fries, you want some?"
2. "I was hella wasted last night."
3. "I hella went to the show man."