A term, originating from the southern England town of Poole in Dorset.
It refers to 'Arne Avenue'; the lower main road that runs through the Council Estate know as Bourne Estate or Bourne Valley.
A cacker can be spotted by the following:-
1) A huge sovereign ring
2) The latest i-phone, which is clearly stolen
3) Large hoop earings (female)
4) A lot on Adidas or Kappa Clothing
5) Fake Burberry
6) A child with no father
7) Adidas 'popper' trackkies tucked into white socks
8) Some who live there try to talk and act like they are a Gypsy (these are known locally as 'Hedge-Hoppers')
People with the common surnames "Clarke" or "Cook" or "Cooper" can be found residing in cacker's kanyon (more often than not they are related in one way or another).
Prices shown in USD.
邮件由 firstname.lastname@example.org 发出。我们决不会发送垃圾邮件。