1. An anti-febrifuge, concoted by tincture of ovine urine triple distilled, condensed and crystalised over a twelve year period on top of a mountain somewhere, for the purposes of having a life.
2. Archaeologist jargon for fucking the evidence.
3. Someone who has no life.
1. "Wanna buy some goat-powder, sonny?"
2. "This context change proves the saxon theory"
"There is no context change; you're making goat powder"
3. "Phil is so boring, he's goat powder".
Prices shown in USD.
邮件由 firstname.lastname@example.org 发出。我们决不会发送垃圾邮件。