fet·ish also fet·ich ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ftsh, ftsh)
1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence
3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
4. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment
1. The fetish was prayed to by many primitive tribesmen.
3. Seeing shaved eyebrows aroused the woman greatly.
4. His fetish for death was outranked only with his fixation on survival.
Prices shown in USD.
邮件由 email@example.com 发出。我们决不会发送垃圾邮件。