1. An access-controlled, divided highway.
2. Rapper signed with Roc-a-fella
3. To leave a location promptly (such as to bounce)
1. I just drove 66 miles per hour on the freeway; I'm a badass.
2. I just heard Freeway spit on that new And 1 mixtape, and it was hotter than your mom.
3. Hey, its getting pretty late- I think imma freeway outta this joint.
Prices shown in USD.
邮件由 firstname.lastname@example.org 发出。我们决不会发送垃圾邮件。
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.