1. Derived from the word crunk, it means something of a generally positive manner.
2. Getting crunk without getting drunk or high
3. Used to describe good people/objects/etc. or good attributes
4. "to krunq": to make a big enterance
1. Jack: Hey, I got that new MxPx album today.
2. Happy: Yep. We went to Katie's party and got totally krunq.
3. Jack: Hey, let's get some Grilled Stuft Burritos.
Happy: Taco Bell is krunq.
4. Happy: Hey, I'm bored.
Jack: Me too. Let's krunq it on over to the Quik Shop.
Prices shown in USD.
邮件由 email@example.com 发出。我们决不会发送垃圾邮件。